Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekly health tip #7 - Keep it up!

This is somewhat of an ironic post, as what I have not been doing is keeping up with this blog, but in defense, I have kept up with my exercise plan!

It is hard to get into the habit of exercising daily. It generally takes at least two weeks. But getting out of the habit of exercising? Now, that's easy, just takes a day or two, and there are always good excuses - stress at work, a cold, travel. But don't let those things derail you, especially the stress (exercise helps relieve stress, so if you stop because you have a lot on your mind, you're just feeding the cycle). If you do need a break, try a lighter workout, but give yourself a definite time to get back on track. Specific goals are harder to break than ambiguous ones, so be specific, and keep working out!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
KP 10.3 Power Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home