Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Awww...

Okay, Ashley Peldon looks so adorable in this photo! She looks fresh and bright and pretty, and I love her dress even if the Fug Girls don't. (I do want that dress, so if anyone knows where to get a reasonable approximation, 'fess up!)

Evidently Ashley has started her own perfume line, and while I can't vouch for the quality of the products, I do think the whole Hollywood theme is pretty cute. (By the way, she looks really cute in that photo too, except for the mildly excessive cleavage. Maybe I should get bangs.)

Clearly Ashley's degree in psychology is warranted, because now I totally want to buy her perfumes. So here's the deal - if I hear from my readers that the perfumes are a good deal, I'll buy one and review it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home